Labels:

Weekend Blog Follower Caravan

How are you today? well, it has been a few days i did not have any post in here but do not worry i did not forget this blog. I am wondering if you like word games? What is your favorite word games? I like the mojo which is you can play at yahoo then most of the word games i like to play. It has been a while since the last game i played online. I am very busy of many things like taking care of my family, taking care of my stores and also my blogs. I do not have much time to play only if i played with my kids. Anyway, i hope you have a wonderful day.

Our sponsors for this week: Simple Pero Rock and Gen Online Ads
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. jared's mum said...:

    my most favorite word game would have to be scrabble! hands down! i remember all those summer afternoon when I was younger when I played this board game with my siblings + my Papa! ^_^

    dropping by from wbfc + subscribed via email using vixenp33atgmaildotcom...

  1. redamethyst said...:

    I like playing word games too, text twist is one of my favorites. subscribed to your feeds. --from wbfc

  1. A said...:

    Thanks for joining WBFC! :) I cannot find your RSS feed so I just subscribed via email. :)